Three-axis gimbal for the the 3DR Solo drone stabilized aerial video and in-flight camera control works with GoPro HERO3+ or 4 (GoPro not included).
The Solo Gimbal is the first in the world with in-flight access to GoPro controls.
Now you can start and stop recording while you fly so you can pick and choose the shots you want.
The Solo Gimbal even powers your GoPro so the battery won't die midflight. The Solo Gimbal also
works intelligently with Solo's onboard computer, the GoPro and the controller, a team of technology
that delivers fine-grain camera tilt control-including angle presets and instant speed adjustment-and
automatic Smart Shots: Just hit 'play' on the mobile app and Solo will fully control the gimbal for an
automatic perfect shot. It's also the only gimbal to offer exclusive in-flight GoPro control, charging
and wireless HD streaming from your GoPro direct to mobile.
- Professionally stabilized aerial video (to within 0.1 degrees of pointing accuracy)
- First 3-axis gimbal in the world to offer in-flight GoPro control
- Automates camera control for Solo's
- Smart Shots
- Compatible with GoPro HERO3+ and HERO4
- Wireless HD GoPro video to iOS and Android (and through the controller's HDMI output)
- Charges GoPro battery during flight
- Gimbal installs in less than two minutes (screwdriver included)
- Once gimbal is installed, GoPro mounts with no tools needed