The DP-300F has been designed with heavier base construction for reduced vibration and improved performance. The all new tonearm has a removable headshell making cartridge replacement simple. The standard mount headshell allows for any standard mount cartridge between 5 ~ 10 grams to be mounted and balanced. The automatic start up feature allows the turntable to begin play with the touch of a button, and once play has been completed, the tonearm will be returned to the armrest gently so that the stylus and record are not damaged or scratched.
The turntable is made of rigid diecast aluminium to produce uniform rotation for smooth flutter free operation. There is also a manual lifter mechanism that allows you to place the needle on the record wherever you want, so you can skip to a different song in the middle of a side.
The DP-300F includes a built-in phono equalizer to connect the player to an integrated amp or receiver that does not have its own phono input. This turntable is powered by a DC servo motor and belt drive system and has rotation speeds of 33 1/3 or 45 rpm. It comes with a MM cartridge so that you can begin to enjoy your analogue record collection as soon as you connect the DP-300F to your home hi-fi system.
- 4mm thick chassis/baseplate with high gloss black coating
- Matches 434mm wide Denon components
- Dynamically balanced, straight-type tone arm / Manual arm-lifter / Anti-skating and zero balance control / Effective length 221.5mm / Overhang 19mm /
- Fully automatic / High precision 5mm thick die-cast aluminium turntable
- 33⅓ and 45 RPM speeds / Belt-drive DC motor
- Built-in phono equaliser (selectable on or off)
- Wow and flutter less than 0.10% / Tracking error within 3°
- Stylus pressure 0.0g to 4.0g (0.1g increments) / Appropriate needle pressure 2.0g
- Cartridge type: MM / Model number: DSN-85 / Weight 5g / Output voltage 2.5mV
- Supplied head shell weight 10g
- Power consumption: 2W (use)
- Black finish
- Dimensions: 381 x 434 x 122