This headphone offers the convenience of wireless with Digital Noise Cancelling, for cable-free music enjoyment in near-silence.
Featuring easy Bluetooth pairing with NFC, music playback controls and hands-free call handling, the MDR-ZX770BN is ideal for use with a smartphone.
- High quality 40mm neodymium drivers deliver rich bass and clear mid-high notes
- Digital Noise Cancelling reduces ambient noise so you can immerse in music
- Beat Response Control reduces heavy bass distortion for powerful, punchy beats
- Soft, wrap-around ear cushions and rigid metal headband offer comfort all day
- Passive operation ensures headphones are usable even when battery is flat
- Driver Unit 40mm Dynamic
- Sensitivity NC ON 98 dB/mW, OFF 100 dB/mW (when using the headphone cable)
- Impedance NC ON 23 &Omega, OFF 50 &Omega (when using the headphone cable)
- Frequency Response 8 - 22,000Hz
- Cable Length 1.2m Cable
- Power Source / Battery Type Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Life When connecting via the Bluetooth device: Music playback time: Max. 13 Hours (NC ON), 19 Hours (NC OFF) Communication time: Max. 10 Hours (NC ON), 12 Hours (NC OFF) Standby Time: Max. 26 Hours (NC ON), 150 Hours (NC OFF) When connecting via the headphone cable: 24 hrs (NC ON)
- Battery Charging Time Approx. 2.5 Hours
- Supplied Accessories Micro-USB cable (Approx. 50 cm), Headphone cable (Approx. 1.2m), Carrying Pouch