Every Mac comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of telephone technical support.1 The AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac extends your coverage to three years from the original purchase date of your Mac.
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see the terms at www.apple. com/legal/sales-support/applecare/appgeos.html.
- One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage
- Mail-in repair for Mac notebook computers: mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair. Take your Mac to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorised Service Provider
- Apple hardware coverage
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- An Apple display purchased with your Mac
- Software support included
- Using OS X6 operating system
- Quick how-to questions about iLife and iWork
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks