Give life-saving protection to mothers and babies.
Merdiya carries her son after receiving vaccinations at the Adigudom Primary Hospital in Ethiopia. Merdiya’s son is able to lead a happy and healthy life because he has been given the gift of protection.
Currently, one in every five of the world's children don't have access to life-saving vaccines, putting them at risk of contracting deadly but preventable diseases like measles, polio, and tetanus. Prevention – thanks to vaccinations – is the most cost-effective and safe means to prevent these illnesses.
UNICEF Inspired Gifts can help to give life-saving protection to mothers and babies. Did you know:
- $27 can help kids open a new page on learning and creativity with 50 exercise books
- $51 can provide a lifetime of protection against polio for 50 children with 200 polio vaccines
- $72 buys a UNICEF Vaccine Pack, providing 80 measles vaccines, 80 polio vaccines and 80 tetanus vaccines to protect babies from preventable diseases
- $113 can provide life-saving supplies to a child and their family with an emergency relief pack; and
- $283 can help 80 children continue learning during an emergency or crisis with a ‘school-in-a-box'
UNICEF works for the survival, protection and development of children worldwide, contributing to their well-being through programs that give them the very best start in life.
By using your Qantas Points for UNICEF, you can help spread love and peace while delivering health, learning and protection to the world’s children.
To find out more about UNICEF's programs click here.
When you redeem your Qantas Points for UNICEF, Qantas Frequent Flyer will pay the specified dollar amount to UNICEF. You will receive a redemption confirmation email. No item will be posted to you following your redemption. If you would like to redeem points for this charity, select ‘Add to cart'. You will see that this redemption option is ‘Ready to despatch' which is the standard order status for this redemption option.
If you redeem your points for this charity, and the required points are deducted from your account, Qantas will pay the specified dollar amount to the specified charity within 45 days of the date of your redemption. Please note, Members are not entitled to a tax deduction for redeeming points for charity (pursuant to taxation laws).
Click here for full terms & conditions.
UNICEF Australia ABN 35 060 581 437