Chromecast Audio is a small media streaming device that plugs into the AUX input of your speaker making your speaker WiFi enabled. Use your iPhone®, iPad®, Android phone or tablet, Mac® or Windows® Laptop or Chromebook to cast your favourite music, radio stations and podcasts to any speaker in the house.
- Easily cast music to your speakers and play, pause and turn up the volume right from your phone anywhere in the house
- Listen to your favourites anytime with millions of songs, radio stations and podcasts from apps like Spotify, Google Play Music and other favourites
- Mirror any audio from your Android phone or Chrome browser
- Chromecast streams straight from the cloud so you get continuous high quality sound even when you leave the room.
- Casting won't drain your battery or get in the way of other activities so you can take a call, play a game or even leave the room all without interrupting what's playing on your speakers
- Friends and family can cast their music to your speakers using their own phones or tablet with no additional pairing or set up required
- Get started in 3 easy steps: Plug Chromecast Audio into your speakers and power, connect to WiFi then tap the Cast button from your favourite audio apps to hear it on the speakers
- Chromecast Audio: 51.9 x 51.9 x 13.49 mm
- Audio cable: 146 mm
- Power cable: 1.75 m
- Weight: 30.7 g (0.068 lbs)
- Ports & Connectors: 3.5mm jack with analog and optical digital audio output and Micro USB
- Connectivity/Network: Wi Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5Ghz)
- Power: 5V. 1A power supply
- A speaker system with an aux/line input. RCA or optical input (RCA and optical cables not included)
- WiFi network
- A compatible computer or mobile device - Minimum OS requirements are Android 4.1+, iOS 7.0+, Windows 7 or Mac OS X 10.7.
Availability and performance of certain features. services and applications are device and network dependent and may not be available in all areas; subscription(s) may be required and additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply.