The Manduca 3-in-1 baby carrier really does grow with your child from newborn to pre-school, making it excellent value, as you will use it for years.
From birth, it&rsquos a baby front carrier, with your newborn held safely by the built-in infant pouch (newborn insert). From approximately three months old, your Manduca carrier becomes a baby hip carrier, then finally, from 6 months, a baby back carrier.
Unfold the hidden head and neck support (when needed), to cradle your baby&rsquos sleeping head. The ingenious extendable back provides great support for bigger children (up to 20kg) or extra head support for newborns.
- Carries baby in the &ldquoM position&rdquo &ndash best for baby&rsquos comfort and development*
- Endorsed by the Australian Breastfeeding Association
- Reduced fatigue for wearer, with weight carried on the hip and more padding in the straps.
- Broad sitting base for baby while supporting thighs
- 100% certified organic cotton against baby&rsquos skin, with outer layer organic cotton/hemp mix
- Suitable for carrying newborns (from 3.5kg) with a built in insert and up to preschoolers (20kg)
- Baby&rsquos back and neck are supported, and support extends as baby grows
- Integrated headrest/sunshade tucks away when not in use
- Two handed unclasp action of hip clips for extra security
- Weight: 3KG