This 3 hour coffee-making Barista course in Sydney is the perfect way to learn how to use an espresso coffee machine and make all types of coffee! The course will give you the skills to impress your friends and is a great first step if you are interested in a career as a barista.
During this fun and hands-on class, you will learn many skills including how to make all of the different types of coffee on a menu, how to use the professional espresso machines as well as how to clean and maintain them. You will pour unlimited cups of coffee throughout the course and gain of valuable experience.
This experience is the perfect gift for a coffee enthusiast, home coffee maker wanting to learn more, or future barista looking to get into the industry. Please note this is a non-accredited course.
Fitness & Experience
- There are no pre-requisites for this course
- Experience suitable for those 12 years and up
What to Bring/Wear
- Please wear closed toe shoes
- Please bring a pen/paper for notes
- Don't forget your Adrenalin Booking Confirmation
What is Supplied
- All beans and milk to prepare unlimited coffees throughout the course
- Learn on Commercial Espresso Machines
- Barista training
- Certificate of participation
Please note: This voucher will be sent by email.