Designer Series rowers are crafted from premium materials such as hardwood including cherry and walnut, as well as brushed stainless steel. Each WaterRower Rowing Machine is proudly handcrafted in America.
- Includes Series 4 Performance monitor.
- The WaterRower stores conveniently upright when not in use and takes up no more room than a dining room chair. When the workout is finished simply lift the WaterRower onto it's front end and roll into position on the built-in wheels. The low position of the WaterFlywheel makes the machine extremely stable when stored.
- In Use: Length - 82.25” / 209 cm, Width - 22.25” / 57 cm, Height - 20” / 51 cm
- Stored: Depth - 20” / 51 cm, Width - 22.25” / 57 cm, Height - 82.25” / 209 cm
- By Water Rower
- The WaterRower Classic is hand crafted in solid American Black Walnut. Black Walnut may vary in color from a rich brown to purple-black.
- Each machine has been hand finished with three coats of Danish Oil giving a deep lustre and warmth to the wood.
- Weight: 66.5 lbs / 30.5 kg (dry), 103.5 lb / 47 kg (17 l of water)