Designer Series rowers are crafted from premium materials such as hardwood including cherry and walnut, as well as brushed stainless steel. Each WaterRower Rowing Machine is proudly handcrafted in America.
- Includes Series 4 Performance monitor.
- The WaterRower stores conveniently upright when not in use and takes up no more room than a dining room chair. When the workout is finished simply lift the WaterRower onto it's front end and roll into position on the built-in wheels. The low position of the WaterFlywheel makes the machine extremely stable when stored.
- In Use: Length - 82.25' / 209 cm, Width - 22.25' / 57 cm, Height - 20' / 51 cm
- Stored: Depth - 20' / 51 cm, Width - 22.25' / 57 cm, Height - 82.25' / 209 cm
- By Water Rower
S1 - Stainless
- The WaterRower S1 is a design project instigated by the Munich (Germany) Office.
- The frame is constructed from a brushed Stainless Steel.
- Like all WaterRower design projects, it is available in limited numbers as a special order.
- Weight: 88 lbs / 40 kg (dry), 125 lb / 57 kg (17 l of water)