The touchscreen Edge 510 is designed for the competitive cyclist who seeks the most accurate and comprehensive ride data. It offers connected features through your smartphone, including live tracking, weather and social media sharing. Whether you're training, racing or touring, Edge 510 tracks the details of your ride, and you can view it later on a map at Garmin Connect™. Compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster satellite acquisition and improved signal lock, the 510 is suited for the most challenging conditions, such as canyons. (Some features require mobile phone connectivity).
- GPS bike computer for cyclists seeking performance
- Connected features: live tracking, send/receive courses, social media sharing, weather (when paired with mobile phone)
- Compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster satellite acquisition
- Distance, speed, ascent/descent and GPS position
- Included heart rate, speed/cadence and power sensors
- Wireless data transfers to Garmin Connect™ to analyse and share
- Activity profiles store preferences for different cycling activities