Vinyl isn't just a fad like tanned pants and bushranger beards, it is a music format that even out sold streaming services in 2015!
Project has been satisfying savvy turntable aficionados the world over. and Australia is no different. Project is one of the world’s biggest selling turntable brands and is Australia's major sponsor for Record Store Day. The Essential II is the perfect entry level turntable, built to make the most of your growing vinyl collection. Don't be fooled by the minimal design, this is all part of the beauty of vinyl where less is more. Less vibrations from the synchronous motor and a low resonance platter means you hear the music and not the turntable. The main platter bearing contains a stainless steel spindle and bronze brushing combined with a teflon bottom so your records keep spinning in the smoothest possible way.
- Belt drive with silicone belt
- Low vibration synchronous motor
- Ortofon OM5E diamond replaceable stylus
- 6' aluminum tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Pre mounted gold plated RCA cables
- Supports 33 and 45 speeds (manual speed change)
- Removable dust cover included
- Felt mat included
- Width 420mm
- Depth 330mm
- Height 112mm
- Weight 4kg
- 2 Year Warranty