Travel in France is all about experiencing world-class architecture and art, alongside endless culinary opportunities, in a landscape that weaves from northern France’s cliffs and sand dunes to the piercing blue sea of the South.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of France, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- Inspirational images, 3D illustrations, city walks and recommendations from our expert authors
- Planning Features: and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- Plus annotated maps of the Louvre and Versailles, and a 3D illustration of Notre Dame
- Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Paris, Around Paris, Lille, Flanders, the Somme, Normandy, Brittany, Champagne, Alsace, Lorraine, The Loire Valley, Burgundy, Lyon, the Rhône Valley, French Alps, the Jura Mountains, Massif Central, Limousin, the Dordogne, the Lot, Atlantic Coast, French Basque Country, The Pyrenees, Toulouse Area, Languedoc-Roussillon, Provence, The French Riviera, Monaco, Corsica, Understanding and Survival chapters.
- ISBN: 9781743214701
- 1016 pages, 1016 pp colour
- 138 maps
- Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm