The Fremantle Flyer is a 15 minute scenic flight over historic Fremantle including its famous Fishing Boat Harbour. At 1,500 feet you can see for miles taking in views of Perth city to the north and the sparkling clear waters to Rockingham to the south. This is a private flight for 2 available seven days a week. Don’t forget to bring your camera!
Fitness And Experience
- This flight is available to anyone who enjoys the eagle eye view of Perth city and surrounds
- Participants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please contact us if you has any disability so that we may be able to try and accommodate you.
- Getting into and out of the aircraft is similar to climbing into or out of a 4WD vehicle.
- Maximum weight is 136kg
- Total passenger weight in the R44 Helicopter must not exceed 270kg
What To Bring
- Wear loose comfortable clothing, suitable to the weather on the day (Hint, wear dark clothing as it reduces the reflections when taking photos out of the helicopter)
- Wear sensible footwear, no heels (runners or joggers are ideal)
- Sunglasses are a great idea as the glare off clouds can be quite bright
- A camera and/or video camera is highly recommended as you will see Fremantle in a whole new light.
What Is Supplied
- 15 minute flight in a Robinson R44 helicopter
- Professional and experienced pilot
- Commentary from your pilot during your flight
- Stunning views of Fremantle and surrounds