Chile is fast gaining a reputation for some world class skiing. For those who wish to challenge themselves on the best slopes this snowcat off-piste skiing tour is simply unmissable.
Amidst the stunning peaks of the Andes, experienced skiers will experience first-hand the virgin snow and exhilarating slopes that can only be accessed with a snowcat ski tour. Each ski run averages between 1,300 - 2,400 m of vertical skiing/boarding through some of the most picturesque scenery in the Andes.
This unbeatable ski adventure lasts 9 hours (inc. transportation) and includes 4 runs and a well-earned picnic lunch in the mountains. From this remarkable vantage point, take time to savour some of the most spectacular vistas of any ski region in the world. Throughout the day you will be accompanied by an experienced guide who will provide advice on technique and tailor trail selection to suit ability. Exhausted but exhilarated your luxury vehicle will be on hand to transport you back to Santiago.
An unmissable opportunity to experience extreme skiing in the beautiful Andes.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Proficient skiing ability required
- A moderate level of fitness is recommended
What to Bring:
- Ski equipment
- Warm clothing
- Sunscreen and goggles/sunglasses
What is Included:
- Price is per person
- 9 hour tour with professional guide
- Luxury 4x4 transportation from your Santiago accommodation
- Lunch on the mountain
- Safety kit including backpack, beacon, shovel and probe
- Santiago hotel collection is at 7am
- Minimum of two participants
- All guides are fully certified
- Safety is a priority and tour will only take place if deemed safe
- Available seven days a week from July to September
- Not recommended for pregnant women or those with neck, back or heart complaints