Rediscover your record collection by converting it to digital.
Now you can easily convert all of your favourite records to modern MP3 digital audio tracks with Denon’s DP-200USB fully automatic turntable. Equipped with an internal MP3 encoder, along with a front panel USB port, the DP-200USB lets you play your favourite LPs and create MP3 tracks easily and automatically. The included PC software features Audio Waveform Recognition, which checks the first 15 seconds of each track and searches the extensive Gracenote Internet music tracks database to capture the track’s meta-deta (artist, title, etc.).
The software also features Auto Track Divide, which notes silent breaks between tracks and automatically inserts a new track tag for each track (you also have the option of doing this manually). The front panel USB port allows connection to a USB flash drive. In addition to the USB connection, the DP-200USB features conventional stereo outputs, which can be configured with or without RIAA equalization, for full compatibility with the widest range of audio components.
- Records from vinyl to USB flash drive (creates MP3 files at 192kbps)
- Includes Trans Music Manager (CD-ROM) software to obtain track numbers and information
- Fully automatic / High precision die-cast aluminium turntable
- 33⅓ and 45 RPM speeds / Belt-drive DC motor
- Built-in phono equaliser for use with amplifiers without a dedicated phono input (selectable on or off)
- Wow and flutter less than 0.15%
- Dynamically balanced, straight-type tone arm
- Cartridge type: MM / Model number: DSN-84 / Output voltage 2.5mV (EQ off) 150mV (EQ on)
- Power consumption: 12W (use)
- Black finish / 360mm x 97mm x 363mm