The unique Suunto GPS Track POD, a wireless sensor that uses satellite technology to record speed, distance and route information. The GPS Track POD is an ideal tool for people who want a lightweight and easy-to-use device for tracking their training or adventures.
- It can be used on its own or with existing Suunto heart rate monitors (including the M5, Quest and t-series) to deliver highly accurate speed, distance, GPS altitude and mapping functions
- Weighing just 35g, the Suunto GPS Track POD is totally hassle free. It can be attached to a backpack or put in a pocket and operated with a one button push, even when wearing gloves
- It's also waterproof to 30m, ensuring total reliability, whatever the weather
- The GPS Track POD can be customised in Movescount.com to deliver up to 15 or 100 hours battery life (depending on recording interval) on a single charge, perfect for longer hikes or skiing trips
- All data can later be uploaded to the online sports diary Movescount.com, where users can view their track, distance and speed, whether to analyse for training purposes or to share with friends
- By Suunto