Colour changing room temperature thermometer and gentle night light.
Understanding the temperature in your baby’s room can help maintain a safe sleeping environment for your baby. Health professionals recommend that the temperature of the baby’s sleeping environment should ideally be maintained between 16 to 20 degrees centigrade. The Groegg has been designed to give parents a simple way to determine the temperature in their baby’s nursery. Up close, the clear digital display gives parents the exact room temperature and from across the room the patented Groegg glows different colours depending on the temperature in the room: blue for too cold, red for too hot and yellow to indicate the temperature is just right. The subtle, soothing glow also doubles as the perfect night light. Add some fun to your Groegg with our NEW collectable characters: Mikey Monkey, Orla Owl and Percy Penguin.
- 4 colour changes: blue, yellow, orange and red
- Digital display for accurate temperature reading
- Gentle soft glow for use as night light
- ON/OFF switch
- Helps you maintain the safest environment for your child
- Product endorsement by Lullaby Trust (formally FSID)
- Works in conjunction with Grobag, baby sleep bags
- Tog and clothing diagram to help dress baby based on temperature displayed