Contact grills are so fast and compact they almost replace frying on the stove...but if only they could fry eggs and pancakes.
With a flat bottom plate this grill increases its versatility and takes only a quick wipe to clean. You can adjust the legs to a sloped position to drain fat from meat, or, a flat position to cook eggs and pancakes. The adjustable top grill height not only prevents delicate ingredients from getting crushed, but means you can use the top plate to cook eggs over easy without flipping or melt cheese onto open melt sandwiches.
- Plate Configuration: Flat bottom plate and ribbed top plate
- Premium non-stick coating for easy cleaning
- Variable temperature control
- Adjustable Plate Tilt: Feet adjust base tilt from flat to angled
- Floating Hinge automatically adjusts to maintain even pressure on both thick or thin ingredients
- 7 adjustable height control settings - lower settings reduce the weight on more delicate foods and also prevent toppings from being pressed out of sandwiches; higher settings are ideal for making open melt sandwiches
- Easy cleaning with premium non-stick cooking surface and dishwasher safe removable drip tray
- Removable drip tray and convenient cord storage in base
- Cleaning spatula included
- Brushed stainless steel with cast aluminium non-stick plates
- 220-240 Volts
- 2200 Watts
- 1 Year Replacement Warranty
- 14.5cm x 31cm x 38cm