Depending on the wind direction, your flight will take you over the Hunter allowing unparalleled views of the spectacular rolling skyline and farmlands. The still morning air makes flying conditions perfect during what is known in the hot-air ballooning industry as the "weather window", a gloriously peaceful time over the wine region.
The hot-air ballooning journey begins with a briefing by the pilot before you head to the launch site and, if you like, help prepare the hot-air balloon for flight. Thirty minutes later you'll be drifting gracefully over the countryside. The hot-air ballooning flight itself will last around one hour. After gently touching down again a hot air ballooning flight certificate is distributed to all passengers, rounding off a fabulous adventure.
Fitness And Experience
- You must be able to stand up for the duration of the Hot Air Balloon Flight, approximately 45-60 minutes
- Please advise Adrenalin if you have any medical conditions
- If you have any special dietary requirements for the optional champagne breakfast, please ensure you have noted this on the booking form
- Pregnant ladies cannot participate in ground activities relating to inflating and deflating the balloon and are not permitted to fly in the balloon
What To Bring
- We recommend you wear outdoor clothes (avoid whites) and some solid shoes as the ground is often uneven covered with dew in the early morning
- Don’t overdress! It is often warmer in the balloon than on the ground
- Bring sunglasses and a cap
- Your camera is a must as this spectacular panorama is a photographer’s paradise!
What Is Supplied
- Hot Air Balloon Flight for 1 person (there will be other people in the balloon basket with you)
- Professional pilot and crew
- Colour flight certificate
- Ground and aerial photos available online after your flight
- Full gourmet buffet breakfast