Step up to a healthier you with Garmin Index smart scale, the connected1 scale with metrics that matter. Measures weight, body mass index (BMI), body fat and water percentage, and muscle mass and bone mass. Garmin Index is Wi-Fi®2 connected, allowing you to wirelessly sync your data to our free Garmin Connect™ online fitness community.
At GarminConnect.com or in the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app, you can see your data in more detail and review your progress against your goals. Up to 16 people can be recognized by Garmin Index smart scale and have their body composition metrics automatically uploaded directly to their own Garmin Connect accounts.
- NEW IN-DEPTH METRICS - Garmin Index measures metrics that matter such as weight (lb, kg, st), BMI, body fat and water percentage, and muscle mass and bone mass.
- NEW USER-FRIENDLY SETUP - Quick and easy setup using your smartphone, WPS-enabled Wi-Fi router or a Garmin USB ANT Stick™ (sold separately).
- NEW SMARTLY CONNECTED - Step on the scale and Garmin Index is able to recognize the specific user and automatically upload data to that user’s Garmin Connect account.
- EXTRA LARGE, NIGHT- READABLE DISPLAY - Garmin Index smart scale displays bright, extra-large numbers against a black background, allowing easy visibility.
- NEW MULTIPLE USERS- Wireless synchronization with up to 16 different Garmin Connect accounts.
- Weight: 6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 13.8” x 12.2” x 1.2” (35.0cm x 31.0cm x 3.0cm)
- Battery life: Up to 9 months; uses 4 AA batteries (included)
- BLE capable: Yes
- ANT compatible: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes, 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n
- Weight Limit: 400 lbs (181.4 kg)