To be used from birth to approx. 6 months in the rearward facing mode. A lightweight infant carrier that can be transferred from the car to a travel system stroller such as the Agile, Agile plus and Strider compact travel system strollers, without waking your child, it is a simple smooth action which means your child will feel minimal disturbance. It has an ergonomic handle to comfortably carry on your forearm.
- Lightweight 3.75kg
- One hand release from car base for easy transfer from car to stroller
- Comes with boot cover, harness pads, head support and crotch buckle cover
- Fold back canopy for shade from direct sunlight.
- Carrier weight 4.4kg(approx.) Product weight 8.5kg(approx.) H430mmxW470mmxD545mm
- Suitability: Rearward Facing from Birth - approx. 6 months of age.
- In rearward facing mode the Steelcraft Infant Carrier can be used for babies until their shoulders reach the shoulder height marker. Once your child's shoulders reach the height marker, it is time to move to the next form of car seat.
- 3 position base recline for better fitment on vehicle seat
- A travel system allows you to move your child in an Infant Carrier from Car to Stroller without waking. It is a simple, smooth action which means your child will feel minimal disturbance
- Head Support, Harness Pads and Crotch Buckle Cover
- Fold back canopy for shade from direct sunlight
- Ergonomic handle makes it easier for mother to carry on forearm
- Travel System adaptors are included with the Agile Stroller (available separately)
- Designed to comply with Australian and New Zealand standard AS/NZ174 'Aust Standard of Child restraint systems for use in Motor Vehicles'
- Suitability: Birth to 6 months (approx)
- Reward Facing Only:
- H: 44cm x D: 57cm x W: 44cm
- Product Weight: approx. 6.70 kg (includes Carrier and Base)
- approx. 3.75 kg (Carrier only)
- Model: 2279