The ST1000i is rated at 900 watts (0.9kVA) and maximum 1000 watts (1.0kVA), but this tiny but mighty machine can run appliances requiring up to 1.8kVA short term start-up power. Its advanced inverter technology produces pure sine wave electricity, making it ideal for use with frequency sensitive electronic equipment, including computers and TV’s.
Running & maintaining a generator has never been so simple: it starts easily; the separate on/off switch and fuel switch means you never have to have a gummed up carburettor; the digital display shows you the hours worked so you know when maintenance is due; protection is provided by the low oil alert and overload warnings.
- Smart throttle for efficiency and reduced emissions
- 15A socket
- 12V 8.3A DC socket for charging batteries
- Battery charging cables included as standard
- Overload warning and cut-out
- Low oil cut-off for engine protection
- Separate on/off switch and fuel cut-off to aid against gumming the carburettor
- Easy to read digital screen displays hours, volts & Hz
- A 3.6 litre fuel tank
- A more environmentally friendly engine using less fuel and producing less noise & emissions
- Certified to AS/NZS 3100:2009 standards
- W: 271mm
- Net Weight: 14kg