Japan is a world apart - A cultural Galápagos where a unique civilisation blossomed, and today thrives in delicious contrasts of traditional and modern. Its spirit is strong, warm and welcoming.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Japan, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice. Covering Tokyo, Mt Fuji, Around Tokyo, The Japan Alps, Central Honshu, Kyoto, Kansai, Hiroshima, Western Honshu, Northern Honshu (Tahoka), Sapporo, Hokkaidō, Shikoku, Kyushu, Okinawa and the Southwest Islands.
- Inspirational images
- 3D illustrations
- City walks
- Recommendations from our expert authors
- Planning options
- Top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- Advice on hiking, skiing and traditional accommodation
- Survival chapters
- ISBN: 9781743216743
- 896 pages
- colour highlights
- 176 maps
- Dimensions H197mm x W128 mm