This 35 minute thrilling experience will have your adrenalin pumping!
After cruising out of Cockle Bay (Darling Harbour) passing Sydney Aquarium and the Maritime Museum, you'll head out into the main harbour to find out what these twin diesel engines are capable of... Hold on as your skipper takes you through a series of stunts including radical fishtails, awesome spins to the infamous power brake stop. You will get wet!It's not all hard work - you'll fly past the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and fishtail all the way to Watsons Bay (where your skipper will perform his marine acrobatics!) before taking in Bradley's Head, Kirribilli and Luna Park and more on your way back to Cockle Bay.
Rides operate hourly from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM at weekends, and on weekdays during school holidays. Bookings essential.
Fitness & Experience
- Anyone with a sense of adventure is able to participate in this adventure ride
- The minimum height for the jet boat ride is 120cm (1.2 metres)
- No particular level of fitness or experience is required
- Any passenger who, is pregnant or suffers from back or neck injuries, or suffers from any serious heart condition, or has any serious injuries, must not ride in the jet boat
- Passengers under the age of 16 require a parent or guardian to sign the Acknowledgement of Risk form
- Children under 12 must travel with an adult
What to Bring/Wear
- Comfortable clothes suitable to the weather on the day eg. Shorts, t-shirt and runners
- Don't forget your sunscreen and sunglasses as the glare on the water can be quite fierce
- Please bring your confirmation email with you on the day of your Jet Boat Ride; no confirmation, no ride
What is Supplied
- Please note you will get wet, but ponchos are supplied to keep you comfortable during the ride
- 35-minute thrill ride
- Professional captain
Life jackets are not worn during the ride as the boat is operating in Sydney Harbour enclosed waters, passengers and crew are not required to wear life jackets.
All passengers have seat belts and there are safety bars to hold on to during the ride.
Children are 15 years and under.
Vessel may be subject to change and may be replaced with another jet boat if required.
Please note: This voucher will be sent by email.