What would it be like to be a pilot? - Well after this Training flight you will be able to answer that question.
In this 30 Minute Trial Instructional Flight you will learn the basics of the aircraft and gain real hands on experience with an experienced flight instructor sitting beside you.
Your experience will begin with a 15 minute briefing by your flight instructor, here you will learn about what to expect during the flight and how the controls of the aircraft operate. Then you will spend 30 minutes in the air, flying about the Melbourne Metropolitan area and returning via the CBD before touching back down and having an after flight debrief with your instructor.
This is when the enormity of what you have just done will sink in and no doubt you will have a million and one questions.
This is not a simulator. This is the REAL DEAL. Take the first step to becoming a pilot.
Fitness & Experience
- No previous experience is required as you will have a instructor with you at all times.
- If you have any medical conditions that may affect your ability to operate an aircraft, please let us know and we will try to accomodate you.
- Maximum weight is 100kg
What to Bring/Wear
- Loose / Comfortable clothing for the weather on the day (it can get quite warm in the cockpit on sunny days)
- Flat soled, comfortable shoes (Runners / Joggers are ideal)
- Cap and Sunglasses are a good idea as the reflection off the clouds can be harsh
- Pen and paper/notepad for Notes if you wish
- A camera for photos of you wth the aircraft either before or after your flight.
What is Supplied
- Professionally maintained late model Cessna 172 Aircraft
- Professional Flight Instructor
- Aviation Headsets
- Certificate upon successfully completing your Trial Introductory Flight.
Your flight will be aboard a late model Cessna 172 aircraft.
Please note: This voucher will be sent by email.