While every journey may be different, there are a few things that everyone’s luggage will deal with at some point…and that’s rough handling, usually in the hands of airline carriers. Luckily, Antler’s Lightning luggage has been designed to deal with this.
Each Lightning spinner case is made with a polypropylene shell, which makes them super strong and super durable. Better still, this shell is textured – and accompanied by an indented pattern – to assist in hiding any scratches or scuffs that may occur in transit.
Light, bright and packed with Antler’s usual smart features, Lightning is ready to race off on a new adventure.
- Outer shell is made from polypropylene, which is super durable and scuff resistant
- Textured shell further helps hide scuffs that may appear in transit
- Four 360º spinner wheels allow you to move your bag in any direction
- Lightweight extendable trolley handle with locking positions
- Y-shaped interior packing straps
- Secondary compartment underneath lid
- In-built TSA security combination lock. While travelling in America only, airport security staff can open the lock without needing to know your code or breaking the lock, in case they need to check your bag's contents
- Size 56 x 35 x 23
- Weight 2.5 kg
- Packing Capacity 45L