An impressive second act, the classic Major kicks up its performance a few notches.
Updated sound, looks and durability, as well as improved ergonomics, give way to a whole new level of listening. A rock-solid character that's built to last, the Major II makes its presence known. It's more advanced sound features include customised drivers, to deliver deeper bass and more extended detailed highs with a refined mid- range and overall lower distortion.
- ERGONOMIC FIT: Major II features uniquely designed hinges and an ergonomically designed headband giving it a comfortable fit for just about everyone. With increased flexibility the ear caps can rotate more freely, adapting to the shape of your head for increased comfort during those long listening sessions. No matter how hard and heavy the music, these super soft cushions will rest lightly upon your ears
- CLASSIC MARSHALL DESIGN: The Major II boasts many features including rounded ear cap construction and a durable vinyl finish. The iconic white Marshall script and brass details give Major II that classic Marshall look inspired by over 50 years of rock and roll heritage
- DETACHABLE CORD: The detachable double-ended coil cord with mic and remote is equipped with an L-plug end, providing improved durability and carrying ease. The dual 3.5mm jacks allow you to choose which side you prefer to wear your cable on.
- SHARE YOUR MUSIC: An extra 3.5mm socket can be found on the ear cap, perfect for plugging in another pair of headphones and sharing your music with a friend
- MICROPHONE AND REMOTE: Using Major II to receive phone calls and control music is a breeze. Click once to answer incoming calls or hang up, as well as play and pause your music. Click twice to fast-forward your music, click three times to go back
- Weight: 172g