Utilizes a combination of 70 Denier PWX FLEX and 105 Denier PWX WEIGHT Compression Fabric with Muscle Containment Stamping targeted to trace over key muscles, tendons and fascia groups to focus on greater compression power and recovery.
The next generation in 2XU Compression technology - MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) for targeted compression. MCS is a revolutionary fabric support system traced over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to focus greater compression power to wrap precise areas and reduce muscle oscillation and damage. Front panels are engineered with powerful PWX FLEX (70D) fabric combined with MCS focused to the quads. Rear panels are engineered with powerful PWX WEIGHT (105D) fabric for support to the hamstrings and MCS focused to the calf.
To help select your size, click here for a size chart
- MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) - Targeted compression traced over key muscles, tendon and fascia groups
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable secure fit
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to fabric exterior