Now's the time to put your vinyl records back into your listening rotation. The DP-29F includes a built-in RIAA phono equalizer to hook it up to your system through a standard analogue connection. The DP-29F has been precision manufactured with rigid diecast aluminium to produce uniform inertial mass for perfectly stable turntable rotation, an essential component of high fidelity sound during playback.
The turntable employs an automated system that starts playing the record with the single touch of a button and finishes play at the end of the record by returning the tone arm to its original position and stopping turntable rotation. This system ensures that you do not inadvertently scratch your records when you play them. There is also a manual lifter mechanism that allows you to place the needle on the record wherever you want, so you can skip to a song in the middle of a side.
- Fully automatic / High precision die-cast aluminium turntable
- Wow and flutter less than 0.15% / S/N ratio 60dB (DIN-B)
- Dynamically 33⅓ and 45 RPM speeds / Belt-drive DC motor
- Built-in phono equaliser for use with amplifiers without a dedicated phono input
- balanced, straight-type tone arm
- Cartridge type: MM / Model number: DSN-82 / Output voltage 2.5mV
- Silver finish
- Power consumption: 2W (use)