Many people aim for around 10,000 steps a day to maintain a decent level of fitness. Research indicates that this helps ensure long-term health and reduces chronic disease risk. Using 3D sensing technology, the Walking style One 2.1 makes it simple to accurately keep track of your daily step count because it can be carried in your pocket, bag or even on your belt. The Walking style One 2.1 will also track the calories you've burned along the way and can even be used when doing a more intense workout.
- Accuracy: Unlike other Pedometers that use a pendulum design, this product features smart sensor technology so it won't miscount steps
- Tri-Axis Technology: Position your Pedometer where it's most comfortable - on your hip, in your pocket or bag
- Two Tracking Modes: Tracks both steps and distance, to keep you motivated to go further each day
- Automatic Reset: The slate gets wiped clean at midnight, so you can easily track your daily steps and distance
- 7-Day Memory: With the ability to store up to 7 days of information, you can track your progress to help keep you motivated