In recent years Brooklyn has built a reputation as one of the coolest areas in North America. Join a friendly local guide and explore two of Brooklyn's top neighbourhoods back-to-back- the historic Brooklyn Heights and trendy DUMBO. Over the course of two hours, guests will journey 200 years through time discovering the stately town homes of the 1800's through to cutting-edge loft buildings of the modern day.
Located close to each other, Brooklyn Heights and DUMBO provide the ideal location to get a locals understanding of how the face of New York has changed over time. Brooklyn Heights offers row upon row of brownstone town house nestled within tree-lined streets that hold generations of history. Your private guide will provide fun and factual insights into Brooklyn's oldest area. Once America's 3rd largest city, Brooklyn offers countless stories into the changing face of a country. As the tour progresses, discover how Brooklyn's once-quiet waterfront has been renewed into one of NYC's most modern hip neighbourhoods.
DUMBO stands for "Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass". Located between the Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges are an eclectic mix of boutiques and galleries often housed within repurposed former warehouses and factories. This unique tour is a great way to explore two very contrasting sides of this incredible city.
Fitness and Experience
- Basic fitness is recommended as there is a reasonable amount of walking involved
- Tours is suitable for participants of all ages
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing and shoes for walking
- Appropriate sun protection in summer and warm clothing for the winter months
What is Included
- Visit two of Brooklyn's most renowned neighbourhoods: Brooklyn Heights and DUMBO
- Experience the culture and the sights unique to this side of the city
- 2 hour tour with your own private and expert guide
- Duration 2 hours
- Price is per person
- Tours are conducted rain or shine.
- Operator will only cancel a tour under weather conditions perceived by us to be extreme.
- If operator cancels due to weather, we will contact you as soon as possible by telephone and/or email.
- If operator cancels tours you may reschedule for another day, or receive a refund.
- No refunds are offered if customer cancels due to weather.
- The grace period for late arrivals is 5 minutes.
- For customers who arrive late and miss departure the operator does not offer refunds.
- Operator reserves the right to make occasional substitution of equal or similar value if needed.
- By redeeming this voucher you are agreeing to and accepting our policies and waiver of liability
- Your reservation can be rescheduled up to 72 hours prior to the scheduled tour date.
- Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to tour