Welcome to the glamorous world of Polo. Join your own expert instructor for a private polo lesson designed for riders and players of all abilities. Over the course of this full day (8 hour experience) guests will gain world class private one-to-one tuition from one of the best instructors in the sport. Each coaching session is tailored to the individual ability of participants from those keen to learn the fundamentals of the sport to more experienced players wishing to improve their skills.
During your Argentina polo experience you will be served delicious and homemade traditional 3 course Argentine lunch, served surrounded by nature and the stunning views of the Estancia. A feast that guarantees to send your taste buds into over drive!
This 8 hour session (inc. lunch and breaks) will ensure that even the most novice of players will be comfortable to play in the “mini match” organised at the end of the day. During the match you will have the opportunity to get back up on the horse to put all of the new skills and techniques you have learned throughout the day, into practice, under the expert guidance of your polo instructor.
Fitness & Experience
- Moderate fitness is recommended
- No previous polo playing experience is required
- Participants should be comfortable with riding at speed
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing (ideally full length pants) and sensible footwear (boots/trainers).
- We recommend guests bring a change of clothing
What is Included
- Price is for a private one-on-one polo lesson and a mini match
- All Polo equipment for the day
- Traditional 3 course Argentine Lunch.
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary soft drinks throughout the day
- Duration 8 hours
- Transfers not included
- Lessons can be taught in Spanish or English
- Those with pre-existing medical conditions should consult with the operator before the activity
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior for full refund