Walk amongst the Singapore of old as you venture through the winding streets, with your own English-speaking private guide. Enjoy the iconic shop houses tasting tea from across the globe. Flavors ranging from the local teh tarik to the more traditional Chinese tea, enjoying the colorful ambience of Singapore’s yesteryear.
As part of this unique Singapore tea tour you will discover the many delicious delicacies Chinatown street food has to offer. Once you have enjoyed your fill of tea you’ll be whisked away to enjoy the authentic street food of Chinatown. Witness in awe the unique identity cultivated in this exciting center of culture and taste the delights that these streets bring forth.
This unique sightseeing tour is the perfect way to see another side of this modern city. This experience give a unique perspective of this great city that few ever see, this privately guided activity will rejuvenate your soul and leave your mind to wonder.
- This activity is suitable for all ages
- Please be aware that the tour requires walking so appropriate footwear is advisable
- A moderate level of fitness is recommended
- Comfortable clothing and footwear as some walking is required
- Price is per person
- Includes all beverages and all food samples
- Three hour private English-speaking guide
- Tour is approximately 3 hours in duration
- Start time can vary to suit your own travel plans
- Meeting point will be confirmed after booking and will be selected to optimise the tour based on your location
- Tour available daily except major public holidays