The ultimate quadbiking experience closest to Sydney!
This fully guided track and trail adventure sees you burn up bush trails and take on water crossings before taking on our purpose built quad biking circuit with challenging turns and long straights at Australia's best outdoor adventure destination.
- All instruction included - this All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) quad bike tour teaches you the basics of learning to ride
- Automatic gearboxes - no need to worry about complicated motorcycle-style gear changes
- Quad Biking is located only one hour north of Sydney's CBD
- Quad ours last approximately one and a half hours and depart 7 days a week at 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 2:00 PM and 3:30 PM
You'll only drive the best quads as we use state of the art Honda 250CC quad bikes, offering our customers the best quads that are renowned for their high quality, reliability and durability.
Fitness and Experience
- The quad bikes are easy to control and are fully automatic, so no experience is necessary
- Minimum age to ride is 12 years old (12-16 years must be accompanied by an adult and have parental consent)
- No license required
What to Bring/Wear
- Sunscreen, sunglasses
- Long pants
- Sturdy shoes, for example sneakers or work boots. No open-toe shoes
- No singlets permitted
- A change of clothes and shoes to leave in the car to change into after the activity. Alternatively we have optional coveralls you can hire if you wish to keep your clothing clean
- Please bring your wet weather gear if the weather is a bit uncertain and something warm to wear during the winter months
- Credit card details
- Gloves are recommended during the winter months
What is Supplied
- Training and safety session
- Quad bike
- All safety equipment
- Experienced quad biking guide
Quad Biking is located only one hour north of Sydney's CBD, just off the F3 Freeway.
Tours depart at 10am, 11.30am, 2pm and 3.30pm, 7 days a week and last approximately one and a half hours.
Max group size 14. Minimum numbers apply.
As you are hiring equipment from us, each quad bike booking will require a valid credit card number to be provided for security purposes in the event of any damage to the bikes etc (similar to when you hire a car or hotel room, for example).
Group bookings for 6 people or more may need to pay a refundable bond (subject to terms and conditions). The bond will be returned less any damage or expenses that may occur.
Each quad biking booking requires valid credit card details on file of the booking organiser/riders. This is for security purposes for hire of the bikes in the event of any damage etc. (Similar to when you hire a car or hotel room). Once you have confirmed your booking the operator will contact you to receive these details
Please note: This voucher will be sent by email.