What a rush! This is an awesome introduction to the adrenalin-fuelled world of rally driving in real competition vehicles.
Take your choice of rally car from a fleet of Australian Rally Championship spec super cars, including the Subaru WRX STi and the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8.
You'll do 16 amazing laps behind the controls of two different cars over the rally driving dirt circuit layout. With a rally driving professional instructor beside you you'll be taught mind-blowing techniques which, in addition to getting the most out of these high-performance rally driving vehicles on the day, will also make your everyday driving safer and more enjoyable.
Finally, to top off the rally driving course, you'll be strapped into the co-driver's seat and taken for a humbling rally hot lap blast by one of our professional rally drivers, and these guys don't hold back!
Fitness & Experience
- Minimum age 17
- You must produce a valid driver's licence on the day
- All the cars are have manual gearboxes and some experience driving a manual is required to get the most of the experience
- Maximum weight is 130kg and maximum height is 193cm
- Please advise us of any medical conditions/medications at the time of booking
What to Bring/Wear
- Long pants and enclosed shoes
- Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses for between drives
- Cameras are also a great idea to photograph the action
- The cars are fitted with in-car cameras, and you can purchase your own memory card on the day to record your experience and take home with you
What is Supplied
- Coaching and safety briefing
- 2 x 8 laps (total of 16 laps) driving two of the cars available
- Choose from our "real deal" rallycars including genuine 6 speed Subaru WRX STi's
- One Hot Lap at Championship pace in the Co-Drivers race seat
- Morning or afternoon tea, cold drinks, snacks throughout
Depending on the day, sessions generally start at 8.30am, 12.30pm and 2.30pm.
Spectators are welcome to come along.
In the unlikely event that any car is damaged, and it is not safe or possible to continue, every reasonable effort will be made to provide a back up vehicle. The back up vehicle will be another rally car and may be two-wheel drive.
Please note: This voucher will be sent by email.