Hoist the sails; get behind the grinders and experience Americas Cup Yacht sailing on Sydney Harbour!
Sailing on an International America's Cup Class yacht is a must for sailing enthusiasts and perfect for anyone looking for a fun and adventurous way to explore Sydney Harbour.
The chance to sail on this majestic 75ft racing yacht is a truly unique experience. Pounce on this opportunity to join the crew, exert your muscle power on the grinders and test your handling skills at the helm or simply kick back and relax. Glide past the famous Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Watch the city skyline fade in the distance as Spirit dances with the winds towards North and South Head. Spirit is an awesome spectacle and provides the ultimate ride.
The 2.5-hour cruise departs King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour. A small but experienced crew will journey with you and up to 30 guests. This may be the closest you will ever get to racing in the America's Cup!
Fitness & Experience
- No sailing experience is necessary - join in as much or as little as you wish
- No particular level of fitness is required; however guests should be capable of free movement
- No minimum age is 10
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable clothes and bring a jumper or windproof jacket
- Wear non-marking, soft soled, enclosed shoes, e.g. boat shoes, sneakers/runners
- Be sun smart and bring a hat/cap, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Please note that all belongings will be stored below deck for the duration of the trip
What is Supplied
- 2.5hr experience
- 75ft yacht - Spirit
- Professional crew
When and where can I sail?
Cruises last 2.5hrs and during winter months depart Darling Harbour near the Aquarium and Cargo Bar every day at 1pm. Additional departure times will be added on demand.
Please note: This voucher will be sent by email.