This perennial stopover city is constantly reinventing itself as a destination in its own right, jostling for the position of top dog among Asia's even the world's best cities.
A practical, informative new guide for tourists, business travellers and temporary residents! Features include an improved pull-out map, making traversing this incredible city a snap, and new planning and understanding sections.
- 2 expert authors, 77 days on-the-ground research, 200 eating and nightlife reviews, 45 durians consumed
- In-depth background into Singapore's street-food scene
- Comprehensive map section
- Feature coverage of top sights
- Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Colonial District & Marina Bay, Chinatown & the CBD, Little India Kampong Glam, Orchard Road, East, North & Central, Holland Vill Dempsey Hill, West & Southwest, Sentosa & Islands, Understanding & Survival chapters
- 224 pages, 96 pp colour
- 22 maps