Live the most exhilarating experience of your life...skydiving, the highest, fastest, most spectacular adventure sport of them all! Securely attached to your experienced and professional tandem instructor, you will be guided through your entire skydive.
Nothing more to pay on the day! Your Australian Parachute Federation Levy is included in the price.
As the excitement builds, your expert instructor will prepare you for the countdown and together you will make the ultimate jump from up to 14,000ft!
Experience the unparalleled thrill of free-falling for up to 60 seconds at awesome speeds of approximately 200kph. The initial speed and sensation of free-falling make skydiving an adventure that cannot be matched. Once the instructor deploys the parachute, relax in the serenity of a peaceful canopy ride and take in the sensational aerial views.
On completion of your skydive, your adrenalin is sure to be pumping! Bathe in the glory and great sense of personal achievement. If you are thinking about jumping once, or just having a taste of skydiving, a tandem skydive is the way to go!
Fitness and Experience
- No particular level of fitness is required but people with heart conditions or epilepsy cannot jump
- No experience is required
- No heavy drinking the night before and a decent breakfast on the morning are recommended
Tandem Skydiving is for anyone looking for the ultimate rush. However, in order to meet our strict safety standards we have certain restrictions:
- You must be 12 years or over (12-18 years parental/guardian consent is required)
- You must not be at high risk of having a heart attack
- You must not be not pregnant
- We may need to ask you some basic questions about your health
- Should you have any doubts it is best to consult your doctor
- For safety reasons, we need to be advised if you weigh greater than 95kg. Please note: There is a weight limit of 110kg and a weight excess fee of $100 applies to anyone weighing over 95kg
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable casual clothes without too many buttons
- Jeans, track pants or shorts with a t-shirt or sweatshirt and runners are perfect
- Please avoid wearing shoes or boots with 'hook' style laces or chunky tread and heels
- A kiosk is at the drop zone for drinks, snacks, chocolate, sandwiches etc
- A BBQ is also available should you want to use it
- Be sun smart and bring a hat/cap and sunscreen
What is Supplied
- 14,000ft tandem skydive
- Professional tandem master instruction
- All skydiving equipment
- We have comfortable goggles designed to wear over glasses and contact lenses
- Your Australian Parachute Federation levy is included in the price
- Optional free transfers are available from the CBD departing at 7:00 AM or 11:00 AM (you must book in advance!)
- A cafe serving hot food and espresso coffee (at cost)
- A BBQ is available to use free of charge
When can I jump? Jumps are available 7 days a week. Name a date! Allow half a day for the whole event. What about spectators/photos? Spectators are more than welcome. It's exciting for them to share the adrenalin rush with you. Why not bring a picnic and spend the afternoon relaxing in the sunshine and watch the colourful parachutes opening across the skies and floating back to earth.
Optional free transfers: Complimentary transfers are available from the corner of Wentworth Street and Elizabeth Street, Sydney at 7:00 AM (returning early afternoon, depending on the weather) and 11:00 AM (returning late afternoon). Advanced bookings essential!
Operated by Sydney Skydivers, Picton.
Please note: This voucher will be sent by email.