A 'Bit More' button for an extra 30 seconds more toasting to get it just right. Plus 'Lift and Look' to check progress at any time to prevent burning without interrupting the toasting cycle.
- A Bit More Button - For when near enough isn't quite good enough. As the name suggests, 'A Bit More' toasts the bread for, well, that little bit more without the need to reset browning controls. Together with 'Lift & Look', 'A Bit More' means you can always get toast just the way you want it.
- Extra Long Slots - Designed to fit two pieces of bread next to one another in a single, longer slot. As well as being more compact, this design accommodates more exotic loaf sizes like large sourdoughs or artisan breads.
- Self Centreing - To ensure bread is evenly toasted on both sides, self centreing slots have spring loaded carriages to automatically centre the bread relative to the toasting elements.
- Capacity - 4 slice
- Lift 'n' Look - See how the toast is browning without interrupting the toasting cycle
- A Bit More Button - Add an extra 30 seconds more to the toasting cycle
- Self Centreing - Adjusts automatically to toast any kind of bread.
- Browning Controls - Select desired browning setting from '1' lightest to '6' darkest.
- Function Settings - 'a Bit More','Lift and Look', defrost and cancel functions
- Defrost Setting - Automatically extends toasting time
- Removable Crumb Tray - For easy cleaning
- Onboard Cord Storage - Conveniently located in base
- Construction - Brushed stainless steel design
- Voltage - 220 - 240 Volts
- Wattage - 1850