The best learning balance bike.
The E-200L frame offers an earlier starting age for learning bikes with a low-slung design. The longer wheelbase allows for more knee clearance and more predictable handling. Added to these virtues is a Free XL seat post for bigger riders - it can be easily swapped over as the rider skills and confidence grow for a taller seat height and increased leg room. And the adjustable saddle is ergonomically positioned on the bike to balance the rider's weight - making it safe and efficient.
- Free extra-long adjustable seat post and saddle for growing kids
- Safety flag and reflectors for maximum visibility
- Smooth running tyres to reduce road friction and noise so your child can hear safety instructions
- Concealed roller rear brake means less sharp edges
- Spoked Wheels for best possible rolling
- Quality head fittings to maximise steering response
- Weight: 4kg
- Frame: Lightweight Alloy, Low Gravity Concept Design
- Wheels: Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels with Spokes
- Tyres: Low-Profile, Low-Resistance Design with Tough Tubes
- Brakes: Soft Action Roller Rear Brake
- Brake Levers: Adjustable, Short Reach
- Saddle: Adjustable Ultra Mini, + Free Extra Long Adjustable Seat Post and Saddle for Growing Kids
- Handlebars: Custom Width V-bars