You will learn a variety of tricks and techniques allowing you to create a number of different sweet, chocolate treats to impress your friends and family.
Discover how to make a ganache for truffles, for cake and as a dessert, the key to melting chocolate and how to temper dark, white and milk chocolate using a household bowl.
Find out how to perfectly mould or dip chocolate and then to cap it all off you can decorate your beautiful creations. All these skills are taught using techniques that can be easily reproduced in a home kitchen.
Fitness & Experience
- No level of fitness required for this type of indulgent activity
What to Bring/Wear
- A love of chocolate!
- Please bring your own apron for all workshops
- Don't forget you Adrenalin Booking Confirmation
What is Supplied
- Tuition from Joseph; the Chocolate Master
- All ingredients and equipment for chocolate making
- Make ganache
- Melt chocolate
- Temper chocolate
- Mould chocolate
- Hand dipping
- Chocolate decorating
The chocolate making workshops are held most Saturdays and run from 1pm to 5pm.
Please note: This voucher will be sent by email.