Experience Surfers Paradise at high speed with a 8.5 litre V8 jet boat ride. Traveling at speeds of up to 80 km/h you will feel the wind in your hair and have loads of fun. As the jet boat roars out of Surfers Paradise, the vessel turns north and thunders past the palatial elegance of Versace Hotel, Sea World and The Spit.
As the engines blast into high powered action the jet boat flies across the water as speeds of up to 80 kilometres per hour. Experience fish tails, wave surfing, beach blasting, massive sideward slides and incredible 360-degree spins, on the Gold Coast's most powerful jet boat. Weaving around Wavebreak Island and across the Gold Coast Seaway, the jet boat executes a quick spin and a slide before blasting along the fringe of pristine white beaches as it heads down the Western Channel.
Your jet boat ride is 60-minutes of non-stop excitement and thrills. Each jet boat ride can take up to 14 passengers. This is Gold Coast entertainment at its best!
- Anyone with a sense of adventure is able to participate in this adventure ride
- The minimum height for the jet boat ride is 100cm (1 Metre)
- No particular level of fitness or experience is required
- People with existing neck/back injuries or who are pregnant must not ride in the jet boat
- What to Bring/Wear
- Comfortable clothes suitable to the weather on the day eg. Shorts, t-shirt and runners
- Don't forget your sunscreen and sunglasses as the glare on the water can be quite fierce
- Please bring your confirmation email with you on the day of your Jet Boat Ride no confirmation, no ride.
- What is Supplied
- Please note you will get wet, but ponchos are supplied to keep you comfortable during the ride
- 60 minute thrill ride
- Professional captain
- More Information
- Passengers may get wet and are advised not to carry valuable property with them during the ride.