After a driver safety and track briefing including braking, cornering, apexes and overtaking you'll be introduced to the vehicles and your driving instructors (many of whom are current or ex-V8 drivers!).
After your driver's briefing and in-car brief from your instructor, you'll accelerate out of the pits and onto the straight - hold on to the wheel tightly as this is one ride you won't forget! Throughout your drive you'll be in constant contact with your instructor, who will be offering hints and tips on how to get the most of your V8 drive.
Choose between Ford or Holden on the day. There is a selection of race-prepared Tickford Fords and VT & VE Commodores on offer.
Fitness & Experience
- You must hold a minimum of a P-Plate licence to drive and have experience in a manual car
- Suspended licence holders cannot drive, but can swap for a passenger experience of the same duration
- Maximum weight 135kg, height 201cm
- We reserve the right to suspend your experience if you are driving in an unsafe manner
What to Bring/Wear
- Dress for the weather on the day and wear closed-toed shoes (joggers are ideal)
- Sunscreen, sunnies &a hat
- Bring plenty of water and a snack to keep your energy levels up
- Driving licence
What is Supplied
- 5 laps around Queensland Raceway in a V8 Race Car
- 3 Hot Laps
- Professional instruction
- Helmet & overalls
- DVD's are available to purchase for $45, payable on the day
Please note: This voucher will be sent by email.