Varia smart bike lights help to create a safer riding environment by adjusting to changing light conditions as well as bike speed when paired with select Edge computers¹. As speed increases, the headlight automatically projects light further ahead to where it&rsquos needed most. As ambient light fades or gets brighter, both the headlight and tail light adjust automatically when paired with a light-sensing Edge 1000 bike computer. Beam cut-off prevents headlight from blinding oncoming drivers.
- VARIA&trade SMART BIKE LIGHTS: Based on GPS data from a compatible Edge1, the beam automatically projects further ahead at faster speeds and closer as the rider&rsquos speed decreases, lighting the road where cyclists need it most. It also focuses the light ahead instead of around, shining up to 100 lux at 10 meters.
- SMART LIGHTS: Headlight beam focuses further from the rider as speed increases. Tail light in either solid or flashing mode.
- Varia Bike Lights Bundle
- Dimensions: Headlight: 1.9&rdquo x 3.6&rdquo x 1.6&rdquo (4.8 x 9.2 x 4.0 cm) Tail light: 1.5&rdquo x 3.6&rdquo x 0.7 (3.8 cm x 9.2 cm x 1.7 cm)
- Weight: Headlight: 7.8 oz (222.0 g) Tail light: 1.8 oz (52.0 g)
- Modes: Headlight: High beam, low beam, auto beam Tail light: Continuous, pulse
- Lumens: Headlight: 600 Tail light: 22
- Battery life (high power mode): Headlight: 2.5 hours Tail light: 4 hours