Introducing Apple Watch Series 2. Featuring built-in GPS and water resistance to 50 metres.1 A new lightning-fast dual-core processor and a display that&rsquos twice as bright as before. Full of features that help you stay active, motivated and connected, Apple Watch Series 2 is designed for all the ways you move.
- Second-generation OLED Retina display with Force Touch
- Dual-core processor
- Built-in GPS
- Water-resistant 50 metres1
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Heart rate sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Link bracelet strap with 38mm case fits 135-195mm wrists
- Link bracelet strap with 42mm case fits 140-205mm wrists
Apple Watch Series 2 has a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or the ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 2 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water, or submersion below a shallow depth.