This really is whale watching in style with 5 different viewing areas to choose from including the air-conditioned VIP lounge and 360 degree views from the upper deck. As well as seeing the majestic humpbacks you may also be treated to sightings of other species of whales, turtles, dolphins and a variety of seabirds.
Whale watching is a seasonal activity running from early June until late October.
Fitness & Experience
- No previous experience is needed, suitable for all ages.
What to Bring/Wear
- Don't forget your Camera
- Be sun smart and bring a Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Don't forget your Adrenalin Booking Confirmation
What is Supplied
- Half Day Whale Watching cruise aboard a 32m modern catamaran
- 100% record of sighting humpback whales
- Morning tea and muffins
- Tours operate everyday, subject to weather and ocean conditions
- Cruises depart at 8:30 AM and return at approx 11:30 AM
- Return transfers are available from most Gold Coast hotels and resorts for $15 and if you make your own way there is free undercover parking available as well
Please note: This voucher will be sent by email.