Are you curious about the awesome adventure of skydiving? Maybe you think you'd like it, but you're not quite s ready to take it on by yourself just yet. Enter the incredible adventure of Tandem Skydiving. With tandem skydiving, you don't have to worry about too much and your superbly qualified instructor will take the reigns to make sure you safely enjoy this really cool experience.
Nothing more to pay on the day! Your Australian Parachute Federation Levy is included in the price.
When you arrive at the drop zone, you'll complete some basic paperwork and just 10 minutes of training. Tandem skydiving requires its own special equipment, such as the specialized parachute for two that your instructor will wear in addition to your harness. Safety of course, is paramount so we only use the most advanced equipment and have computerized back-up opening devices to ease your mind.
In just 20 minutes you'll be at an altitude of 14,000 feet and just minutes away from one last safety check as well as your awesome leap! Enjoy the 60-second freefall before your instructor opens the parachute at 5,000 feet. You'll enjoy this gently buffeting canopy of air as you take a look at the incredible view around you.
You'll finish the experience in supreme style as your instructor performs the landing for you so that you can land on your feet in front of family and friends.
Fitness & Experience
- No particular level of fitness is required but people with heart conditions or epilepsy cannot jump
- No experience is required as training is part of the jump
- You must be 12 years or over (12-18 years require parent/guardian consent). Please note that participation is subject to the harness fitting correctly and safely
- The experience provider advises women who are pregnant to abstain from skydiving
- Maximum weight: participants over 115kgs are subject to tandem master assessment. Customers 95kgs and over are subject to a weight surcharge. This is payable at the drop zone on the day of your skydive
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable clothing suitable to the weather
- Wear comfortable, flat, closed in shoes & no boots or high heels
- Pack a camera for ground shots (not permitted on the plane for safety reasons) and plenty of courage
What is Supplied
- Highly qualified and experienced instructors
- Safety briefing and instruction
- We have comfortable goggles designed to wear over prescription glasses
- Your Australian Parachute Federation levy and 3 month membership is included in the price
- Personalised certificate, loyalty rewards card and bumper sticker
- FREE! Return transfers from Melbourne CBD to our Yarra Valley drop zone
- Your package includes a complimentary wine tasting experience at a Yarra Valley Winery
Skydiving is subject to weather conditions.
DVD and photo packages are available for purchase at the drop zone.
Free return transfers from Melbourne CBD to our Yarra Valley drop zone are available from Monday to Friday from several location points around the CBD and St Kilda, subject to availability. Forward bookings essential!
Please note: This voucher will be sent by email.
Adrenaline vouchers purchased after 31/3/2018 are valid for three (3) years from the date of purchase. During that period, the voucher can be used towards the activity displayed on the voucher or towards any other activity displayed the Adrenaline site. However, once you have booked an activity you cannot change to a different activity. The price of the activity displayed on the voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. If the price of that activity increases after 12 months, then customers can either opt to pay the difference between the face value of the voucher and the price of the activity at the time of redemption, or they can use their voucher as credit towards any other activity on the Adrenaline site.
Please note: This voucher will be delivered via email and can take up to 3-4 business days following successful order placement.