Even with its 12.9-inch Retina display, the largest and most capable iPad ever is only 6.9 millimetres thin and weighs just 713 grams.
It has a powerful A9X chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture, Four speaker audio, advanced FaceTime HD and iSight cameras, Wi-Fi and 4G LTE connectivity, iCloud, the breakthrough Touch ID fingerprint sensor and up to 10 hours of battery life.
It also includes great apps for productivity and creativity, as well as many more incredible apps available in the App Store. And with powerful new features like multitasking, iPad Pro can do things no iPad has done before.
- 12.9-inch (diagonal) Retina display with antireflective coating
- A9X third-generation chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP iSight camera with 1080p video
- FaceTime HD camera
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO
- 4G LTE
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Four speaker audio