iPhone SE is the most powerful 4-inch phone ever. It features advanced camera capabilities and incredible processing power packaged in a beloved design. It's a big step for small.
- 4-inch (diagonal) Retina display with 1136-by-640 resolution
- A9 chip with integrated M9 motion coprocessor
- 12-megapixel iSight camera with Focus Pixels and True Tone flash
- 4K video recording at 30 fps, and slow-motion video recording at 240 fps
- 2-megapixel FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE1 and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- iOS 10 and iCloud
- When you buy iPhone from the Qantas Store, it is sold unlocked. You can contact a carrier directly to learn about the plans available for iPhone. The iPhone models currently sold on the Qantas Store work with nano-SIM cards from compatible carriers. And they work on many 4G LTE networks around the world. Contact service providers for details (Telstra, Optus, Vodafone, Virgin Mobile).
1Data plan is required. 4G LTE and VoLTE are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 4G LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/iphone/LTE